www.lineman.co.nz • View topic - Trying to sell internationally-to as many countries as I can Lineman.co.nz

CapitalSafety

ESITO

Safework

Marble Recruitment

Top Energy

Trying to sell internationally-to as many countries as I can

For anything that doesnt fit in anywhere else

Trying to sell internationally-to as many countries as I can

Postby longshadowstudio » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 pm

MISSION STATEMENT: The Rodney Buckner Memorial Assistance Fund is to assist injured workers and widows of lineman who may be in immediate need. Before this decal image of Rodney working the line, the brotherhood of electrical workers didn't have a nationwide quickly recognizable symbol. 

The fire fighters have their helmet image.

Now you have one for you and your family members.
Now you have one for the whole crew, specialized department or personal interest.

It is my opinion that the lineman do not get any credit for the absolutely life threatening job done every- day for us, the consumer. 

The police and fire fighters get all the news coverage and credit. 

The lineman get the complaints because the electricity is not back on line fast enough. No one knows about the 32 hour shifts in the rain or snow or the days gone from [your] their families.

This is my way of thanking you for all the time you spend on the line and away from your families.

www.longshadowstudio.com
[/b]
Lineman Decals For Your Car, Truck or Hardhat. Dozens of Slogans Available or Your Favorite Slogan On a Decal or T-Shirt.
longshadowstudio

Postby otdrmn » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:55 pm

What assistance do you propose to give to an injured Kiwi liney if he was unlucky enough to have such an accident, or is this just US based support.

By The way ~ it's a great idea!

The lineman.co.nz logo is what I'm trying to get recognised as NZ's symbol for linemen.

otdrmn

Return to General stuff, Politics and BS